Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Expected gains!?

massbuild

I'm 5 foot 6 and weigh 130 pounds, what would be the expected gains on 30 mg of dbol a day for 8 weeks? Also of what of those gains would i keep?

130?... geez bro you really should wait... but since you obviously won't...

Don't run the dbol for anymore than 6 weeks due to liver toxicity issues. You really should add an injectable to help solidify your gains... if you don't you'll lose probably half of what you gain. Possible to gain 20 pounds in 6 weeks at your very light weight... of which you'll probably lose half... i hope you have clomid and nolvadex.

massbuild said:
why would i need clomid/novadex?

If you do not know what these compounds are you need to do more research before you start. Haven't you read anything about what you're using? Clomid helps keep gains- nolvadex is used during the cycle to stave off gyno...

Search this site for 1)dbol 2)comid 3)nolvadex... do yourself a favor and wait to start until you know what you're getting yourself into.

jesus christ, why dont you try lifting weights first.
how old are you?
You seriously need to learn how to eat and lift before you mess around with drugs you dont understand.
You know what can happen to an untrained body that uses AS?
Your muscles will grow way to fast for your tendons and you will tear them from your bones.

I dont mean to flame, but you need to spend some time and hard work first, you need to learn how to grow without steroids. Otherwise, you wont even keep what you gained...

d-bol only is a big mistake. If you are going to do gas you really need an injectable in your cycle. That being said you should go to the diet and training board. Figure out what you can do to improve both of those aspects of your training. Once you get those together then look into AAS. If you have bad diet and bad training all of the gas in the world isn't going to help. Yeah you will bloat up. But then when you come off you will lose it all.

Good Luck

massbuild said:
I'm 5 foot 6 and weigh 130 pounds, what would be the expected gains on 30 mg of dbol a day for 8 weeks? Also of what of those gains would i keep?

dude, do some reseach before you really mess yourself up.

welcome to my #1 pet peave.

This type of post also gets me. When someone asks " how much will I gain ?" it just kills me.....like 200, 5mg d-bol will produce "X "amount of muscle and "Y" amount will be kept.

AAAHHHH !!!!!! Fina and Test are wonderful !

Are you for real man? Jesus! Unless you are a midget, im sure that you can pack on some more weight naturally. Dont post anything like this again, until youve done some research. If you are to lazy to do this, you can try this cycle...

50mg/dbol per day + 50mg A-Bombs/day + 50mg/whinny (oral) per day. No liver protectants, or protective meansures, they are over rated. Good Luck!

Top Bottom