Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Expectations of winstrol cycle results

Gustavx

what's the minimum and effective dosage of winstrol to see results?. Is 30 mg per day enough? my goal is to get my BF % to 14 right now it is 17%. Also when taking winny pills is it necessary to cycle it on and off? like 2 weeks off and 2 on with N2guard for a while? or can you just do 6 weeks in a row? thank you bros.

Here is a good video for you to watch on how to safely run an oral only steroid cycle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

A good dosage of winstrol for a male is 25-50mg/day. You want to use the winstrol for 6-8 weeks and then run a 4 week mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.

Something like this:
Weeks 1 - 8
Winstrol 50mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

After the cycle it's important to run a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

running winstrol alone is going to be brutal on your joints and the pumps will make cardio very uncomfortable

scratch this entire idea and do a N2slin + GW stack for safe and effective fat loss .. and you will increase your cardio, not hurt it

what's the minimum and effective dosage of winstrol to see results?. Is 30 mg per day enough? my goal is to get my BF % to 14 right now it is 17%. Also when taking winny pills is it necessary to cycle it on and off? like 2 weeks off and 2 on with N2guard for a while? or can you just do 6 weeks in a row? thank you bros.

Winstrol is one of the harshest steroids that have ever been developed. It is very strong, sure, but the side effects are horrible. Retrospectively, I must laugh, when I remember all the tales about how "mild" steroid it is.

After a mere one week on it, I got such big red cysts on my face that I could not leave my house. The joint pain was so terrible that I couldn't do certain exercises at all. And I am lucky that I didn't check my cholesterol and liver values, because they must have been dreadful as well. And I was taking only 30-50 mg.

OK, everybody is different, but there is no need to take Winstrol, when you have Anavar. Anavar is somewhat weaker, but the ratio between strength and side effects is in another galaxy.

Winstrol is one of the harshest steroids that have ever been developed. It is very strong, sure, but the side effects are horrible. Retrospectively, I must laugh, when I remember all the tales about how "mild" steroid it is.

After a mere one week on it, I got such big red cysts on my face that I could not leave my house. The joint pain was so terrible that I couldn't do certain exercises at all. And I am lucky that I didn't check my cholesterol and liver values, because they must have been dreadful as well. And I was taking only 30-50 mg.

OK, everybody is different, but there is no need to take Winstrol, when you have Anavar. Anavar is somewhat weaker, but the ratio between strength and side effects is in another galaxy.

there reason people think winny is 'mild' is cause in the old days guys didn't have any way to stop estrogen. so to them anything that didn't aromatize was automatically 'mild' and anything that did was 'high side effect' or 'harsh'

of course this info gets parroted as fact even in the year 2016

you are right.. winny is harsh.. the sides on it are horrible. my joints feel like shit, my hair falls out, i get headaches. it sucks

A good dose for winny is 50mg per day but that would be when running it in a stack with test. I would not run winny solo. Steroids do not burn fat so using it alone will not get you from 17% to 14% body fat. You would be much better to run something like Cardarine or SR-9009 from sarms1.

I would also say either run a proper cycle with test in it, or aim for something simpler, such as SARMS

If all you want to do is lose some fat, then you would be much better off with Cardarine GW. It will effectively burn fat, maintain your lean mass, and it will give you a drastic increase in endurance and recovery. This will lead to much better cardio performance, which will definitely help you with fat loss even more. It is pointless to go through all the liver toxicity and suppression related to winstrol use only for fat loss when you can get all those things with Cardarine and not suffer any side effects at all.

Top Bottom