Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

excessive heart burn, is there anything wrong?

auto250245

I've been taking ** winstrol at 100mg ed and anavar at 30mg ed. Lately I've been noticing some serious heart burn or indigestion. Could this be b/c of these agents? I've only got 13 more days on this cycle, should I just finish it out and worry about it later or what? any of you have the same problems?

Heart burn, acid reflux is common when on a high protein diet, you can easily control it with an anti-acid of sorts. The best ones are time released because they limit / control the acidity levels. Others that have excessive calcium carbonate eliminate the sysmptoms immediately, however the heart burn often comes back with vengance. Digestive Enzymes may also help.

On a more a serious note however, heart burn (or rather perceived heart burn) is a common side effect of angina, or a build up of plaque on the walls of your arteries. If you have a slight tight chested feeling at times then go and have your cholesterol levels checked. Just as a precaution.

However the heart burn that you are talking about is probably due to a low carb to high protein ratio in your diet.

purple's right......not the winny. Reforvit will kill a bad stomach tho. Xantac will straighten you right out.

I think ironmaster meant Zantac. Try the 75mg first. Else Maalox will do the trick, but Zantac is better.

Top Bottom