Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

exactly how risky/dangerous are delt/thigh injections?

drum n bass

Boys, i've been using the glutes for every single injection, and from my last cycle.... my ass has gotten big and hard! I don't want it to get it any bigger, so i figure if i shoot in the legs and shoulders, they would grow too... so i wanted to know... exactly, how dangerous and risky is injecting in the delts/thighs?? Thanx guys. This board runs tings! :cool:

Injecting into the side of the thigh is fairly safe, thats all I ever inject into. The top of the thigh however, is VERY risky, the first time i did it i injected close to a nerve. Supposedly there are many veins and nerves in that portion of the quads. Deltoid injections should be fine, just try and miss that big ass vein coming up from the biceps :)

Thanx for the quick replies... 2thicks injection is not really detailed... it is more towards glute injections. However, i check anabolicreview and they have great detailed info on injections... i think i will try the thigh injection tommorrow! :cool:

Do the delts. No soreness, and little chance of hitting something you're not supposed to hit. Use 23/1.

Hit the quad because that is all I use. It is really pretty easy if you just think about it and take the minor precautions. Try this:
Sit down and lift your leg vertically in the air. You will see the separation of the quad muscles. The upper one that leads to the kneecap is the one you want to use. So lower the leg and wipe it down. Then about half way up the leg pinch the muscle with your left hand. (Assuming you are doing the injection with your right hand and on your right leg) Poke the muscle and then inject. But do not forget to aspirate. It really is not that hard and quit painless. If you need more help send me a line. Peace out and good luck!

Thanx namu... but, would i slide the needle in like i would the glute (straight in) or kind of on an angle?
And i 23g 1.5 inch pins, would i put the whole needle in?

Suspension said:
I hate the thigh's. One outta every 5 times I hit a nerve....
Ouch...! Use a 1" 23g needle, and pinch the area you are going to inject (similar to how a delt inject is performed) so that the flesh is pulled away from the bone a little more. Stay around the 1/2 way pt between the knee & hip joint. You shouldn't feel a thing.

Top Bottom