Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Everyone read**Important**

MUSTANG_18

Senior Moderator
A lot of sources on the boards have gone down in the past couple of months. it is very important for your safety to know if your source was among the ones to have been taken down. email your sources immediately with a very brief message to see if he is still around. if he doesn't respond in the normal time that he usually does then ask a mod if he is indeed a fallen friend, but please respect the mods and don't send them a million emails asking about what's going on. if your source has been a victim then it is very important for your safety and the safety of your source that you keep anything suspicious in a secure location, preferably at a friends place unless it is necessary for immediate use, but never keep more than what's necessary at your own place. delete all email interactions you had with your source and don't answer any questions anyone may ask you about that person. Thanks everyone and stay safe

M18

ANOTHER THING THAT I NOTICED A LONG TIME AGO IS TO PAY ATTENTION ON HOW YOUR SOURCE ANSWERES YOU. IF YOU SEE THAT THE TERMS THAT HE/SHE USES ARE NOT THE SAME AS IT USED TO BE,SOMETIMES ITS BETTER TO CUT LOOSE. ALWAYS GO WITH GUT FEELING AS I DID A YEAR AGO, I WAS GETTING E-MAILS THAT JUST DIDNT SEEM RIGHT. AT THAT POINT I JUST WALKED AWAY IT WAS HARD LOSING A GOOD SOURCE BUT I DIDNT NEED THE PROBLEMS. AFTER ME NOT ANSWERING A FEW WEIRD E-MAILS FROM HIM THEY STOPPED. NOW, DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A GUY WHO KNEW ME WELL JUST TO STOP E-MAILING ME CAUSE I DIDNT REALLY ANSWER ALL OF HIS QUESTIONS? I DONT THINK SO. SO ALWAYS KEEP AN EYE ON HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED AND WATCH YOURSELF, IF ALL DOESNT SEEM RIGHT SOMETIMES SAFE IS BETTER THAN SORRY. P.S. I HATE TO LOSE SOURCES BUT BE SAFE Y'ALL................................PEACE BRO'S

sometimes my guy is pretty weird, some of his emails are perfect spelling, and all, and sometimes i can only make out a few words and it still dosent make even half of a sentence. i realize his english is not the best but like i said sometimes there perfect.:confused:

Last edited:
that really sucks......

I will never understand why our highly esteemed police force is so interested in steriod users.....

Steroids being illegal is what needs to be questioned in the first place. You have to ask yourself: Does my government know better than I do what I can and can't put into my own body? Once you start giving up freedoms to this extent you have to realize that we are well on the way to having a totalitarian government.

Here is another point for you: If our government spent as much time and effort on preventing terrorism as they do fighting the war on drugs, thousands of lives could have been saved. How many lives are they saving by telling American people what they can and can't do with their own bodies? NONE, they are buying votes from do gooders and infringing on my freedom while I am not infringing on anyone elses.

Top Bottom