Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Everyone name your favorite spices to make dieting more pleasurable....

Shoot Me Up

when cooking chicken, I use tobasco sauce with lemmon pepper, garlic, and minced onions..I am gettin sick of it now..I need new ideas...anyone? (low carb spices also please witth no sugars) thanks....

Blair's jalapeno death sauce with tequila

Blair's sudden death sauce

chili north mango/apple hotsauce

georgia peach and vidalia onion hot sauce

mr gouda's trinidad hot sauce

those are really good hot sauce's that each have a very different flavor, I dont like tabasco much because its not that hot and it has to much vinegar flavor.

There is a ton of other sauces I like as well but too many to list

goto www.peppers.com to find everything you need

I also have pure red savina habanero chilli powder and smoked chipotle powder

if you make a tomato based sauce from scratch and need some heat go for "pure cap" but its too hot to take straight up

I use hot sauce to flavor everything...straight up on tuna and chicken, sandwiches, eggs...etc

For chicken breasts I've been baking them in the oven with salsa. Find a salsa you like, pour it on top and let it bake as you normally would. There's nothing too bad in salsa except salt. Try to find one with low sodium.

Its better than eating them plain but after a while you get sick of it too.

Instead of onions, use shallots on occasion (decent change-up).

Later,

Shoot Me Up said:
when cooking chicken, I use tobasco sauce with lemmon pepper, garlic, and minced onions..I am gettin sick of it now..I need new ideas...anyone? (low carb spices also please witth no sugars) thanks....

Grill Mate's southwest marinade. It goes on chicken, seafood, meats, and associated vegetables.

I use tons of tobasco when not using the marinade.

BioMASS

I like red hot as my favorite. Also louisiana licker sauce(from quaker steak), spontaneous cumbustion sauce mixed with red hot, daves insanity sauce mixed with red hot, and I've used so many sauces I can't remember them all.

Everyones tastes are going to be different, so I say just go to your local supermarket and get a bunch of cheap spices. Garlic Salt/Garlic powder is good, Lemon Pepper is the shit, Chili powder, hell there are millions of seasonings, just try a bunch and see what you like.

Top Bottom