Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever think fuck it?

JonStevens

[FONT=&quot]Will we ever get so tired of it that we will just give up and say fuck it .. go natural?
7a49ad22-bc57-4db4-96e2-52f54aca1dab
.. Funny how when you are happy as hell just starting a cycle and someone else is ending theirs ready for their pct.... Like myself, i think we all get bored and look to come off and break for some time after. . Then when your happy to be getting back on, someone else is ready to take a break. I use to look at posts of the tons of guys excited to get on cycles, crazy amounts of money they spend and just kind of sit back happy to see people happy to make a change in their appearance .. Now when i see those talk about stacking this and that, spending this much for this and this much for that, i get $$$ in my eyes
... I'm just not as young and reckless as i use to be but it is nice to get better prices[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Will we ever get so tired of it that we will just give up and say fuck it .. go natural?
.. Funny how when you are happy as hell just starting a cycle and someone else is ending theirs ready for their pct.... Like myself, i think we all get bored and look to come off and break for some time after. . Then when your happy to be getting back on, someone else is ready to take a break. I use to look at posts of the tons of guys excited to get on cycles, crazy amounts of money they spend and just kind of sit back happy to see people happy to make a change in their appearance .. Now when i see those talk about stacking this and that, spending this much for this and this much for that, i get $$$ in my eyes
... I'm just not as young and reckless as i use to be but it is nice to get better prices

All the damn time. I've not used in 20 months

Top Bottom