Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is that even possible to take winstrol orally?

Lawew

Not long ago I have started a cycle with tren andtest, and for the end of the cycle I have some winstrol on hand.Today a buddy of mine from the gym, who is quite knowledgeable, toldme that I can just drink the winstrol, and that there is no need toinject it. Given the fact that I am already tired of doing so manyinjections (my trenbolone is acetate, and test prop), this would begreat news for me. So can I drink my winstrol? Will it work the same?

In this regard, Winstrol is very special, both in a good way, and in the bad one. The bad thing is that even the injectable is methylated, so winny will be liver toxic even when injected. However, that is also good, because the injections are painful, and due to the methylation you can take it orally without any problems. Just make sure to be using a good liver supporting supplement while using it.

When it really comes down to it, injectable and oral winstrol is basically the same thing. The liver toxicity and bioavailability of the drug are the exact same whether you take the drug orally or inject it. It's not the fact that you take it orally that makes the drug liver toxic, it's the carbon-17-alpha-alkylated chemical structure of the drug that makes it liver toxic.

Just think about it logically. If it was the fact that you take it orally that made the drug liver toxic, then every oral steroid would be liver toxic. That obviously isn't true because oral steroids like proviron and primobolan can be taken orally but are not liver toxic.

I personally don't see why anyone would inject the winstrol when they could just take it orally. Especially when oral winstrol is known to cause a lot of post injection pain.

If only the injectable version is available where you are located, you can actually drink it and use it exactly like the oral version. Measure the dosage out with a syringe, squirt it in your mouth, swallow and then chase with water/juice/coffee etc.

Thank you guys for the advice! Only one question more - how do I go around it to take the winny orally from the ampule? Should I get it with a syringe, and squirt it out into my mouth? Can I chase it down with water or tea?

Yeah, better do it with a syringe, or get it with a dropper. You don't want to get cut by the broken ampule while drinking the winny from there.

Thank you guys for the advice! Only one question more - how do I go around it to take the winny orally from the ampule? Should I get it with a syringe, and squirt it out into my mouth? Can I chase it down with water or tea?
i have always just popped off the amp and drank it

drinking glass is a concern so make sure you break it cleanly

Measure the dosage out with a syringe, squirt it in your mouth, swallow and then chase with water/juice/coffee etc.

Yes, that will work great.

Top Bottom