Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Euro-pharmacies T3) Dosage For Fat Loss

Macedog24

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
PSL Sponsor
ixs54w.jpg

CYTOMEL T3 - 50mcg/tab EP
Condition: New product
Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name:Liothyronine Sodium
Comes In:50 MCG tab
Dosage: 25-100 mcg/day
Active time: 5-7 days
Class:Synthetic thyroid hormone

http://puritysourcelabs.ru/fat-burne...mcgtab-ep.html

Many athletes/ Bodybuilders/weightlifters will start between 25mcg-50mcg per day.
Please remember Every person will respond slightly different to any one T3 dose! so a T3 dose of say 50mcg for one person might help elicit steady fat loss, but that same dose might not elicit the same results for someone else. So please learn what works For You and your body.
T3 has a long half life between 2-3 days. So you only need to dose once each day.
Most male bodybuilders/athletes tends to stay between 50-100mcg ed. Even though you will see some going upward of 125-150mcg. Which I do not recommend.

T3 does not discriminate between the different sources being utilized for energy such as protein, carbohydrates, and fats . Therefore, it is important to understand if T3 is being utilized without AAS/SARMS and/or PEPTIDES beyond a certain dose,(let say 50mcg) muscle loss can and will occur.
I would recommend taking at least a low to moderate dose of testosterone to keep muscle loss from occurring. Other anabolics can be used. Var and/or winni. Work great along side t3. A Very synergistic combo.

Psl rep. Contact me with any questions via pm.

PSL, I love you guys but I hate the idea of using T3. I just don't believe in fucking with the thyroid when fat loss can be accomplished with a good diet. Seems like a lazy persons drug. Similar to clen in that respect for me.

Top Bottom