Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Euro-pharmacies

Gotmilkman24

Hello, this is my first post on this site so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section. I have a quick question about clomid. I recently got some from my supplier and it looks a lot like folic acid 400mg like you would buy from Wal-Mart. Should I worry that this is fake clomid? I'm pretty sure that clomid is cheap to make. Has anyone see clomid that looks like this?

Most of the drugs are faked these days, so there is no real way of telling if it is real clomid or not just by the looks of it. Basically, there are just two ways of knowing that you are using the real thing. The first one is using reliable and well tried sources that are approved by reputable place. Another way of knowing that is by taking the clomid you got, is by taking it, and then checking out the blood work and seeing if it caused the effects that are to be expected from it.

There is no way to tell by looking at it. You should only be using a source that you know is reliable. Head over to evolutionary.org and check out the approved source section. The last thing you want to do is run a poor pct because your clomid was bunk.

Thank you for your responsesupport. I know the gear I was getting from my guy was good because I put on about 24 lbs in a 10 week cycle, but I recently checked the hcg I got from him with the pregnancy test thing and it came back negative. So now I'm a little worried about my pct. How long should I wait to get my blood work done? I've been off cycle for 4 weeks now. No crash, no libido issues, just sourness lmao.

It is impossible to know whether or not your products are real just by looking at it. Clomid is relatively cheap to purchase. If you are worried that your clomid might be bunk, I would just buy a new vial from ag-guys.com.

If you are worried about your supplier having fake Clomid, you should be worried about pretty much everything he has being fake.

Top Bottom