Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[Euro-Peptides.net] - Noopept TD...Time to get SMART

Stugatz

Peptide Sponsor Rep
2dkedfd.jpg

As I've said before...these little things changed my life. I know it sounds dramatic and it's certainly a bold claim but I just happened to utilize these at a time when I most needed them to give me that extra mental edge....and they did just that.

If you're interested you can read about my experience here:
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/stuff-changed-my-life-1494641.html

Anyways I decided to do another run cuz, well, being smart is fun. I have a lot going on in my life at the moment (all good things, but stressful) and having a mental edge will help keep the stress levels low while I deal with the multiple challenges ahead of me.

we actually had a podcast guest talk about nootropics, i honestly had never heard of them before. this stuff could have a nice future to help people.

guys I highly recommend checking out euro-peptides.net, they have a lot of cool stuff and not just peptides

I have been using their tb500 and the stuff has helped me a ton with my nagging injuries, recovery, and my body just feels better. a friend of mine also has been on their M2 and the stuff is working

I have ran euro-peptides NOOPEPT in the past. It helped me dramatically with mental quickness, focus, clarity of thought. It was amazing. Really helped due to all the extra hrs i was working (80+96hrs a week) trying to learn a new job/school and still produce at the same level. I dont know if i would have done as well as i did ..but I highly doubt it.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I've tried noopept 2 times, both were very successful. I felt like a million dollars - could think very fast. :artist:

Interesting - for those who have used noopept...what did your dosage schedule look like?

Interesting - for those who have used noopept...what did your dosage schedule look like?
10-40mg per day is the norm. Best to split the doses as it has a short half life and it can cause mild headaches if taking too much at once.

I personally took 30mg per day split 3x a day.

Top Bottom