Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Estrogen vs Progesterone induced gyno- if prone to one are you prone to the other?

SwitchedOn

I've never taken any gear that might cause progesterone induced gyno like deca, anadrol, or fina. My last cycle I had a bit of a sore and sensitive nip and have always suspected I might have a predisposition to gyno. If this potential problem exists now with regard to estrogen will I likely have a problem with progesterone? I am planning on taking fina 75mg EOD for 6 weeks in my next cycle and don't want any part of gyno. I have 4 weeks worth of winny left that I will be taking along with the fina but I've heard that's hit and miss as far as helping.

winstrol has some ability to bind to the progesterone receptors so it is by competition with progesterone that it may help a bit. let me say that again, MAY HELP A BIT!!! it is by no means as effective at blocking the progesterone receptor as nolva is at blokcing estrogen receptors.
progesterones will only attatch to progesterone receptors and cause gyno problems when activated by an elevated estrogen level. this mainly occurs when stacking an aromitising steroid such as test with a progesterone. the best way to combat progesterone induced gyno in my opinion is an aromitose inhibitor like bigfella said. get some l-dex!
few people have problems, but some are more prone to progesterone gyno, while others estrogen gyno. depends on the ratio of receptors in the individual.

I have had symptoms from both.I got puffy nips from d-bol,and a sore nipple from fina with a little lump.These syptoms were from different cycles so I know which steroid caused it each time.I think the fina(progesterone)was the worst though.

never did before, but...

When I was off and no longer bridging, the estogen build up and gyno are occuring when it never did before. I used to get it from Fina and Deca. I have to assume that this gyno is estrogen related

Thanks for the replies bros. So white, elevated estrogen levels may trigger progesterone side effects like gyno? If this is the case then an aromatase inhibitor could, by reducing aromatization, reduce progesterone? And winny competes with progesterone for receptors, that's how it reduces progesterone side effects? Just want to make sure I have it straight, although not sure about elevated estrogen levels increasing progesterone. If this was the case then reducing aromatization would decrease progesterone- but inhibitors and competers have been shown ineffective in progesterone reduction . All replies welcome.

there are 4 main culprits often working in conjunction (5 if you count thryoid.. though that likely is a mediator of the others)

progestin (which beleive it or not is NOT progesterone)
oestrogen(both natural and synthetic.. ie DDT, plastic polymers, etc)
prolactin (stimulates glandular growth + a puffyness agent)
igf-1 (growth factor)

So decreasing prolactin might help alleviate the problem? I know those factors work synergistically, I guess that's what makes it difficult.:(
If thyroid is likely a mediator of the others what would an increase in T3 do to other hormone levels?
Would the problem be in how to regulate prolactin and progestin?

prolactin is by far the easiest to regulate.. use of dopaminergic agents

bromocriptine (low dose)
cabergoline
selegine + hydergine (these should be stacked.. but low dose== use the liquids)

vitex may help.. it does in some cases.. lack of true standardization as well as ?? about which constituent(s) makes this less appealing.. though cheap and OTC and readily available.

Top Bottom