Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Estrogen replacement therapy?

bender8777

A woman I know is going through the menopause rightnow, so basically, her body is stopping the estrogen production. Thisis very uncomfortable, and I know that this lack of estrogen willhave a negative effect in the future. Wonder if there is some sort ofestrogen therapy, just like we guys have the testosterone replacementtherapy. It would be great if women could also feel well with age.

I don't see why women can not benefit from HRT, so I am pretty sure that they can get it. Most probably the reason it is not as well known, is because it is not so popularly discussed on bodybuilding forums, like TRT is, so this question is discussed mostly in medical circles. Therefore, I am pretty sure that it is possible to get it, and it would be beneficial, given how bad women feel during the menopause.

Women going through menopause is in theory the same thing as when men go through andropause. The biggest difference is that women go through theirs suddenly and quickly whereas men's testosterone levels decrease very slowly over years and years.

Top Bottom