Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Estrogen related fat

Kalos

During my first cycle over the winter, I made some very good gains except that I got fat on my legs and ass. I have problem area like women. Anyhow, I am now on my 2nd cycle of Winny Tabs, Sust 250 and EQ. I am also using Nolvadex and Proviron. I will also use Liquidex as soon as I receive it. Anything I can do to get rid of the estrogen related fat? I am doing 2 1/2 hour cardio each week and training 4 X a week. It kinda sucks having a six pack along with fat quads and an ass. I am not kidding guys.Thanks guys!!

I would throw some nyc in there. Wait until you get your liquidex and run it a few days before your cycle. You can also throw in some yohimbe orally to add with the nyc, but its kinda of a crazy feeling. If your diet is in check you could try Yohimburn.

You're off to a good start with anastrozole.You need to down-regulate your estrogen production to start with.Like Golfer stated,the use of Yohimbine will work synergistically with the liquidex by causing those stubborn A2 receptors to release their fatty acids.You should consider YOHIMBURN applied to those fatty deposits,as it will have a remarkable impact being those areas are primarily A2 influenced.

male fatty thighs and glutes seem to be among the better responders to yohimburn..

liquidex is a good addition to minimze/eliminate further E related agonism/upregulation of the A2

Top Bottom