Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Estrogen question

gege2003

on a moderate cycle like 700mg 100%legit test prop is possible that a man aromatize like crazy and end up with more estrogen than test? or a slight difference between the two?

I don't think its so much a question of levels as much as how sensitive you are to them, and how gyno prone. Ais work wonders, adex .25 ed

700 mg's of test is a "moderate" cycle?

Are you running an AI?

At moment no ai , one week max and i can get adex 1mg tab, is possible to take one tab every 4 day? i don't wanna cut tabs

Blood pressure is 115/60 5 week on (so i am not retein water) itchy nipple is only side at moment...

if i have itchy nipple is 100% sure i will get gyno? at moment no lump,no sensivity, no pain.

You really need to manage your e2. Its not just about gyno man. Its about many other health issues. Elevated estrogen is very unhealthy in males. Manage it, keep it within clinically normal levels while on cycle and you can get the benefits of estrogen without the adverse effects. Just cut the tabs. If not get liquid rc dex, its much easier to dose.

Top Bottom