Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

estrogen,prolactin,what is going on?

C-Rock455

Sometimes my nipples get lumps under them and become sore, and I can squeeze a milky substance out of them. This freaks me out, what is it?
It has happened on and off for the past few years. mostly when I'm not on a cycle. Last year it happened and I had not taken anything in about 8 months. It has also happened before when I was taking tribulus. Last year It flared up before I started my cycle and the cylcle aggrivated it.(250 test,200deca) so I stopped.

Is this due to estrogen, or prolactin? Does anyone know what this is and what may prevent it, and why it happens alot when I'm not on a cylce? I would not be concerned if this just happened post cycle, but sometimes it's out of the blue.

Must be prolactin. Women produce way more of it when they are lactating, and men produce it as well but at lower quantities. Get tested, the normal range is up to 20ng/mL. Abnormally high levels of it might be caused by a problems in the pituitary gland, like a benign tumor. This is not meant to scare you, but my prolactin levels are kind of high (my nipples are fine though) so the doctor is making me get an MRI of the head to see if everything is ok. Apparently Cabergoline is much safer than bromo.

Check out the following: http://www.emedicine.com/MED/topic1098.htm
And look at the list of drugs that can cause this condition.

If you do get lab results for prolactin and take something for it, please post it because I'm thinking about doing something to lower my prolactin.

Top Bottom