Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

estrogen problems on cycle?

Dylapen

Lately I have been having some mental issues. Getting very angry for little things, jealous over everything and feeling depressed. I feel like I am having estrogen issues. I am doing 300mg of testosterone with deca durabolin 400mg and EQ Boldenone 300mg a week. I watched a video about high estrogen and those were the sides. How do I fix estrogen

Add aromasin 25mgs ED and you'll see a difference, it sounds like estrogen problems

dude you need bloodwork... not assumptions on your problem... you need to get a full panel and you also need to get prolactin checked as well... DO NOT base it on assumptions, base it off FACTS... the facts come from bloodwork

dude you need bloodwork... not assumptions on your problem... you need to get a full panel and you also need to get prolactin checked as well... DO NOT base it on assumptions, base it off FACTS... the facts come from bloodwork

^^^^ what he said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The tricky thing with estrogen is that high and low estrogen share many of the same side effects. If you are already taking an AI you have to be careful. If you are not then obviously your estrogen is probably high.

Top Bottom