Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

estrogen in overweight man

Luisan Batman

I was reading an article about estrogen level being higher in obese men, the bad thing about it is that high estrogen levels in men can cause prostate cancer and heart disease as well as gynecomastia, I wonder if an overweight guy can take any type of anti estrogen to lower levels? even if he isn't taking AAS, thank you guys.

True about higher estrogen in fat people. Why not choose the option of losing weight which will reduce estrogen levels and increase test levels and provide an overall healthy body.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Taking an AI is not a healthy solution, in fact I'd only recommend them for emergencies only.

Like stated above, why don't you just lose weight instead of throwing drugs at the problem.

I was reading an article about estrogen level being higher in obese men, the bad thing about it is that high estrogen levels in men can cause prostate cancer and heart disease as well as gynecomastia, I wonder if an overweight guy can take any type of anti estrogen to lower levels? even if he isn't taking AAS, thank you guys.

You'd rather take a pill than lose the damn weight? Are you kidding me?? C'mon on. LOSE THE WEIGHT!!

Top Bottom