Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Estrogen Gyno or Progesterone Gyno?

yankees5677

I am not having any gyno symptons. I just started my test, deca, dbol, cycle last week. I am also taking .25mg arimidex ed. Is there any difference between estrogen gyno or progesterone gyno as far as the symptons?
That way if I start to notice and I know its caused by the estrogen I can up the arimidex or if its from the progesterone I will start dostinex. Or are the symptons the same?

Prog tends to be puffy while estro tends to be a lump. But one can take on elements of the other.

needtogetaas said:
have you taken test before bro???

Yes I have used test before.... I have no gyno symptons but in this cycle I upped the test a little in relation to the last time I used it and I added deca. So I was just wondering if down the road I did get any gyno symptons if different symptons could tell me which gyno it was. I have adex and dostinex on hand just in case.

bottomline577 said:
Yes I have used test before.... I have no gynecomastia symptons but in this cycle I upped the test a little in relation to the last time I used it and I added Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - . So I was just wondering if down the road I did get any gynecomastia symptons if different symptons could tell me which gynecomastia it was. I have Arimidex - anastrozole - and dostinex on hand just in case.
if you uped the dose a little but did not get any sides last time and you are running some adex this time its a good bet the gyno is from deca

in any event you should have all you need on hand for both and you can just tinker with the doses to get rid of it.

needtogetaas said:
if you uped the dose a little but did not get any sides last time and you are running some Arimidex - anastrozole - this time its a good bet the gynecomastia is from Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate -

in any event you should have all you need on hand for both and you can just tinker with the doses to get rid of it.

Yea no symptons yet and Im running a relatively low dose of deca... only 300 mg a week. I just didnt know if the estrogen and prog gyno had different symptons. Thanks though

bottomline577 said:
Yea no symptons yet and Im running a relatively low dose of Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - ... only 300 mg a week. I just didnt know if the estrogen and prog gynecomastia had different symptons. Thanks though
well one thing that will happen with prog that will not happen with estro is you will lactate as in milk or other things will come out of your tits.if that happens you know its prog.

needtogetaas said:
well one thing that will happen with prog that will not happen with estro is you will lactate as in milk or other things will come out of your tits.if that happens you know its prog.

Elevated prolactin will do that as well.

Top Bottom