Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Estrogen Blockers vs Estrogen Inhibitors

Other than RU-486 (and winny), what "blocks" PR ?
There was one other potential product, cant remember the poster. Its hard to find though. There is an equivelent vet product, but once again hard to find. And then of course there is the issue of who wants to be the guinea pig :).

A search would likely reveal the post.

Good post.
BTW Aromasin and Femara show to be really better than Arimidex.
They are new drugs and need some time to become famous as arimidex.

Zyglamail said:
Actually, if I am not mistaken, those drugs dont aromatize into PR like test does into ER. They have an affinity for the PR receptor (ie they bind to the receptor) and actually activate it like PR would. So, the reason there are no "Progesterone inhibitor" as you put it is because there is no conversion to block. So in that situation, blocking the receptor is good enough.

While tren may have an affinity for the PR, there is no evidence it mediates any activity there. Binding does not necessarily mean it will activate the receptor.

Arimidex does not increase test levels like Clomid. Clomid is still the drug of choice post cycle, for it raises FSH and LH levels much greater than arimidex. Personally, I always go with Clomid post-cycle and either arimidex/aromasin/femara during a cycle.

If one keeps their Anadrol cycle short and sweet (50mg daily week 1, 100mg daily week 2, 150mg daily week 3), one will not have any significant progesterone effects. None of my clients have reported any progesteronic effects following this cycle. Same with Deca--as long as one keeps the dosage at 400mg or less weekly. Again, no client has reported progesteronic effects at this dosage. Deca is run for 8 weeks at 400mg or less. Since I do not prescribe Fina (don't think it is FDA approved), I have no comment. Proviron is not FDA-approved, so I have no comment on its use. Since Clomid, Aromasin, Femara and Arimidex are so easy to get from one's pharmacy, I see no need to use Proviron.

Ru486 and Winstrol have been suggested as competitive progesterone blockers..again, I don't have enough experience at high doses of Deca and Anadrol to comment on their effectiveness.

Zyglamail said:
There was one other potential product, cant remember the poster. Its hard to find though. There is an equivelent vet product, but once again hard to find. And then of course there is the issue of who wants to be the guinea pig :).

A search would likely reveal the post.

Yes I remember, it was a Vet version of Mefipristone.

Top Bottom