Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Estrogen Antagonist vs Aromatase inhibitor

drsketch

Banned
This is a thread designed to gain more information and thoughts of controlling Estrogen during steroid therapy.

I am very paranoid of gyno, and do not want it. I see a lot of people statings AI's are the way to go, however this seems to be a much more costlier solution but also more effective at the same time.

Anti e's seem to be much more cost effective, however I have seen some talks of it reducing gains.

It is also known that a slightly elavated estrogen level will help the user with muscle mass gains.

Any and all thoughts welcome, thanks!

IF you've never cycle before....AI's and SERMS are both good to keep on hand. I always have nolvadex,letrozole and now aromsin....I run 6-12mg EOD-E3D aromasin throughout cycle bumping it to 25mg ED for a few days when I added HCG...IF shit gets outta hand I add letrozole then slowly back it down to avoid rebound...long story short have this stuff available but use only a small amount if needed like for bloat or nipple sensativity...yes estrogen is highly anabolic and even some bloat is good for muscle growth BUT if you want to keep bloat down so people dont know your juicing like family members, a small amount of AI is good like .5mg arimidex every few days...yes too much AI or SERM kills gains and something like letro is very strong you will feel your joints dry out, but hindered gains are better than tits always keep that in mind

Anti-e's = AI's & SERMS

AI's are more effective. if u want to pinch pennies when it comes to controlling estrogen u may find that u wish u hadn't.

Another AI noted by a wise fellow on this board:

Grape seed extract (GSE) contains high levels of procyanidin dimers that have been shown in our laboratory to be potent inhibitors of aromatase. In this study, GSE was found to inhibit aromatase activity in a dose-dependent manner and reduce androgen-dependent tumor growth in an aromatase-transfected MCF-7 (MCF-7aro) breast cancer xenograft model, agreeing with our previous findings

hxxp://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16740737

Broken link^^ replace the xx w/tt

if u want 2 experiment bro go right ahead. the game that we call steroids is not a cheap one and u cant afford to cut corners. what is the going rate for gyno surgery these days? 5k? 10k?

GSE should be saved for emergencies such as if u get caught off guard by running out of an AI or something creeps up off cycle. i am not disputing the study. but dont u think everyone would be using it if it was truly that remarkable as an AI?

drsketch said:
Another AI noted by a wise fellow on this board:

Grape seed extract (GSE) contains high levels of procyanidin dimers that have been shown in our laboratory to be potent inhibitors of aromatase. In this study, GSE was found to inhibit aromatase activity in a dose-dependent manner and reduce androgen-dependent tumor growth in an aromatase-transfected MCF-7 (MCF-7aro) breast cancer xenograft model, agreeing with our previous findings

hxxp://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16740737

Broken link^^ replace the xx w/tt

Top Bottom