Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

estradiol question

Camcan NS

I will be doing some trenbolone for first time ever, and some previous users have told me it increases your estradiol levels more than any other compound, what would you suggest me to take in case estradiol goes throughout the roof , thank you.

that is actually false. what they are referring to is that it will artificially cause your estrogen to rise in some blood work.

it is amazing with all the information out there that people still spread bro science. where are these previous users getting their info? just laziness i guess

Dont guess. Get blood work and find out. Then add an AI if you feel your estro is too high. Most guys will run and AI regardless and not risk it.

Are you planning to use an AI in at least your PCT?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

that is actually false. what they are referring to is that it will artificially cause your estrogen to rise in some blood work.

it is amazing with all the information out there that people still spread bro science. where are these previous users getting their info? just laziness i guess

<<<< exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trenbolone holds five times the anabolic strength of Testosterone, as well as five times the androgenic strength of Testosterone.

Top Bottom