Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Estimate bf % (pic) ...ready?

all intriguing but that whole eye vision is not staying with me man..haha if there was a way around, id consider forsure

Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

I wouldnt let the vision side effects ruing your consideration of S4. Its a great compound and vision sides are very person dependent - especially at low doses, a lot of people dont even get them.

Plus, if you read up on it, the vision sides are caused by a metabolite (m1 I believe?) that you can clearly tell goes away within a day of stopping use of S4. If you cycle is 5 days on and 2 days off it will prevent vision sides for sure.

I don't say this much.....But, I"M IMPRESSED.

What a base to build upon ,when you do get ready to do a test cycle you're gonna stand out above everyone else! I appaud your efforts!

I don't say this much.....But, I"M IMPRESSED.

What a base to build upon ,when you do get ready to do a test cycle you're gonna stand out above everyone else! I appaud your efforts!

thanks man. apreech. waiting on some last min stuff on the mail for my first cycle..... have a bet with a buddy for 5 big ones to see who hits 17inches no pump... first goal is to hit 17 inches lol...I think I was 17 in this pic if I had flexed
is it right to assume one.will gain ATLEAST .5 inches to arms on a first cycle ?

I've trained members that put on up to an inch and a half on cycle, anything is possible, being your first cycle those virgin recepters are gonna respond nicely.

I'll be honest, i don't know wtf i'm talkin about lol... i was just going off of my own, because supposedly i'm about 10 or 11%.... But i don't know what 1% looks like:faint:

1% is a corpse, the body needs some fat to exist.

well got everything ready to go next week for first cycle

test e 1-12 @ 400mg M& Thurs
aromasin 1-12.... 12.5 EOD

PCT 14-17
Clomid 35/25/25/25
DAA 3 grm
A natty test booster
Aromasin 6.25 EOD

So again really new to this, I opened my vial and i heard a break noise guessing thats the plastic cover..now after i open the vial im assuming I throw away the cap right it doesnt seem to fit lol noob quest.

so the protocol....
draw with 18..
1st pin on upper outer glutes with a 23g 1.5 inches..

Will post my bulk diet when I start on monday..
test M morning
Thur night
asin - eod at night as Ive read ur es levels are higher at night...

hows everything looking here?

p.s. too lazy to make a new thread

Top Bottom