Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ester changes, boldenone undecylenate vs boldenone undecanoate

FDA001

Hey guys,
I was wondering the difference between those two and which one is better for size and strength, and which has a longer half life. I will be going south of the border to get some gear and this in particular is the one tha calls my attention for mass gains and it's a well tolerated anabolic according to the extensive search I did. Some people say they are the same thing and go under the name of equipoise, but I want to make sure before going shopping. thanks guy.

they both have very long half lives man. the trick with EQ that people don't realize is that it aromatizes SLOWLY, so that is why guys get an endurance boost on it. it doesn't cause water retention to slow you down.

i love EQ, my favorite steroid

They are almost exactly the same thing, but a slightly different ester. A comparable example would be Test Cypionate and Test Enanthate.

[h=2]boldenone undecylenate - half life 15 days
boldenone undecanoate - half life 16.5 days[/h]
For all real world purposes, they are the exact same thing and can be used interchangeably.

Keep in mind in order to 'feel' EQ working it will take 5-6 weeks due to such long half-life and very slow build up in the system.

That is why some people dont like EQ because they claim not to feel it immediatelly, but in the long run it is one of the best drugs out there.

Top Bottom