Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Escher's New Year's Cycle Update--Come and See, Come and See...

E

escher

Just a quick re-cap of my cycle--I'm on 400/wk of EQ (syd-group), 75mg EOD of tren (QV), and 200mg/wk test (Aratest-2500 is actually 100/mL), with 20mg Nolva ED. And for some reason I am the calmest, most mellow I have been since puberty started (which would be last week, in case you're wondering). Since I started the tren and nolvadex, my heart-rate has calmed down, as has my overall stress level--this is the OPPOSITE of what I thought tren would do to me. I'm calm behind the wheel, don't stress things I used to. This part of my steroid use is unreal. I'm almost too calm b/c I get tired now more easily and need a nap mid-day, but on the plus, this problem is letting me sleep easy once again. EQ killed my quality of sleep for the first month of this cycle...

Gains to report? Still none so far, really. 5-10 more pounds on all dumbbell movements. Still squatting 405 for reps (down to parallel) with a smile on my face. Bench no better than it has been in the past (275-315). Mostly my muscles just don't get tired as easily, or as pumped for that matter. It's like they don't care what I do. But I still get sore when I mix up exercises and try shock principles. Thought I wasn't supposed to be sore while "on." I have no answers for this...

Tren and test are giving my accutane a run for its money. @ 60mg/day of the accutane, I'm still having to be ever-mindful of how I space my shots, diet, and skin-care. Tren strong stuff.

And in regards to shots--THIS SUCKS!!! Tren @ 37.5mg ED (for stability, lower sides), test 1cc Monday and Thursday, and 2 ccs of EQ every Monday. May not sound like much to the prop/winny users who do ED injections, but this adds up for me. Running out of sites to rotate, feeling like a pin-cushion. God-dammit I miss orals.

Bottom line: I'm not impressed with my gains yet. Been on EQ for 4.5 weeks, tren for 2, test for 2.5. Test severely underdosed, so it's really up to tren and EQ to do their magic. My diet is cleanest it's ever been, but I feel like I'm not eating enough carbs. Gaining some definition I lost on my insulin cycle. Amazed at how well my moods and attitude have been lately, considering the $#@! that has happened to me in the past two weeks. None worth mentioning...

Also, my libido is still down some. I don't get as worked up over girls as I used to. In some ways this is a drag, but in others it's a relief. Less stress and pressure to perform, you know? And I have no steady pussy income to support myself, so...

Let me know your thoughts, if any. Sorry I don't have more gains to report right now. Trust me when I say I REALLY am sorry, for myself more than anything. FYI, I'm 6 feet, 225 right now, with 10% BF, up 5 lbs over where I was pre-steroids. Not sure if it's muscle or "other"...

-e

sounds like you;remaking progress. eat more to gain more. increase your protein intake to at least 300grams a day. im glad you;re doing well bro. i hope i can get back to my passion for this life soon.

Thanks for the good words, Traps. I still haven't got a clue as to why tren and nolvadex make me happy and mellow. No complaints though. How many people do you know that sleep as well as I do these days during a tren/EQ cycle--without Rx sleep aids?

-e

Interesting.. I took tren ent at 500mgs ew with test ent at 500mgs ew. I was pretty even keil too. Probably because the dostinex had me thinking about getting ass instead of kicking it.. LOL.
I think you will start seeing more gains in a week or two. I agree with Alltraps that protien intake should be up there.
Don't forget the tren could be eating up fat while you are building muscle. The scale will not tell you that! Get you body fat done once a month. I think you will be surprised.

escher said:
Just a quick re-cap of my cycle--I'm on 400/wk of EQ (syd-group), 75mg EOD of tren (QV), and 200mg/wk test (Aratest-2500 is actually 100/mL), with 20mg Nolva ED. And for some reason I am the calmest, most mellow I have been since puberty started (which would be last week, in case you're wondering). Since I started the tren and nolvadex, my heart-rate has calmed down, as has my overall stress level--this is the OPPOSITE of what I thought tren would do to me. I'm calm behind the wheel, don't stress things I used to. This part of my steroid use is unreal. I'm almost too calm b/c I get tired now more easily and need a nap mid-day, but on the plus, this problem is letting me sleep easy once again. EQ killed my quality of sleep for the first month of this cycle...

Gains to report? Still none so far, really. 5-10 more pounds on all dumbbell movements. Still squatting 405 for reps (down to parallel) with a smile on my face. Bench no better than it has been in the past (275-315). Mostly my muscles just don't get tired as easily, or as pumped for that matter. It's like they don't care what I do. But I still get sore when I mix up exercises and try shock principles. Thought I wasn't supposed to be sore while "on." I have no answers for this...

Tren and test are giving my accutane a run for its money. @ 60mg/day of the accutane, I'm still having to be ever-mindful of how I space my shots, diet, and skin-care. Tren strong stuff.

And in regards to shots--THIS SUCKS!!! Tren @ 37.5mg ED (for stability, lower sides), test 1cc Monday and Thursday, and 2 ccs of EQ every Monday. May not sound like much to the prop/winny users who do ED injections, but this adds up for me. Running out of sites to rotate, feeling like a pin-cushion. God-dammit I miss orals.

Bottom line: I'm not impressed with my gains yet. Been on EQ for 4.5 weeks, tren for 2, test for 2.5. Test severely underdosed, so it's really up to tren and EQ to do their magic. My diet is cleanest it's ever been, but I feel like I'm not eating enough carbs. Gaining some definition I lost on my insulin cycle. Amazed at how well my moods and attitude have been lately, considering the $#@! that has happened to me in the past two weeks. None worth mentioning...

Also, my libido is still down some. I don't get as worked up over girls as I used to. In some ways this is a drag, but in others it's a relief. Less stress and pressure to perform, you know? And I have no steady pussy income to support myself, so...

Let me know your thoughts, if any. Sorry I don't have more gains to report right now. Trust me when I say I REALLY am sorry, for myself more than anything. FYI, I'm 6 feet, 225 right now, with 10% BF, up 5 lbs over where I was pre-steroids. Not sure if it's muscle or "other"...

-e
Bro - there are much cheaper and easier (on your body) was of altering your mood than with eq,tren and test! LOL...kidding....but if you wnna make some friggn gains, you need to stop and analyze what the hll is going on or wong for that matter............jack your calories, up the intensity, wipe the shit faced grin off your face.......you should be PISSED......pisse dthat you are blowing your money and taxing your fing liver for a "buzz"......lets roll man!

Top Bottom