Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Esarms log, possible new sarms source for EF

I’m on a Test and Tren blast and I’m normally big on cardio. But tren kills my endurance. Do you believe this could help?
gw is a must with tren and not just for endurance bro but also for controlling cholesterol and blood pressure as well

yesterday was my best workout of the cycle. endurance was sky high.. had zero issues. gonna wrap this log up in the next couple weeks before my surgery when i will be down for a bit. i will post final pics and post my heart values.
awesome brother, great to hear!

Hey guys I have my surgery to remove a growth off my head.. put it off for years but i have 3 that need to go and i'm doing it now before the summer is here and i am at the beach in the sun. so i will have to take some time off working out. glad i could do this log beforehand so that i could be in top shape going into it.

my final blood pressure numbers went from 122 over 77 and my resting HR was 67. I took the # 4X and avg'd them
to: 118 over 68.. my resting dropped to 62 which is amazing for my age.

end conclusion: the cardarine does have positive effects on the heart!

Top Bottom