Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Esarms log, possible new sarms source for EF

another fantastic workout today.. endurance is great.. I also am sleeping harder which is probably due to my heart health improving.

again the goal here is to boost endurance and heart health to an even greater level, which will be extremely hard to pull off based on the shape I am in

I think Dylan who runs 10 miles a day is the only person on this forum who has better cardio/endurance than I do. nobody could survive either of our workouts.. if this stuff can improve my endurance imagine what it can do for you

next update I will be wearing a HR monitor so can give you an idea of the difference

So modest. I think I need to start saying 'no one can cheat hammer curl more than me' in my logs :p

yup it never fails to be true.. a shitty workout is always followed up by a great one

i have always viewed a pullback in a workout as a good sign, it means your body is improving. probably my best cardio workout in a year or two. the GW is finally starting to peak out in my system. good stuff.

I’m on a Test and Tren blast and I’m normally big on cardio. But tren kills my endurance. Do you believe this could help?

Top Bottom