Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Esarms log, possible new sarms source for EF

No offence Stece but I think you could lean out a little bit and get that midsection a tad tighter ;)

another fantastic workout today.. endurance is great.. I also am sleeping harder which is probably due to my heart health improving.

again the goal here is to boost endurance and heart health to an even greater level, which will be extremely hard to pull off based on the shape I am in

I think Dylan who runs 10 miles a day is the only person on this forum who has better cardio/endurance than I do. nobody could survive either of our workouts.. if this stuff can improve my endurance imagine what it can do for you

next update I will be wearing a HR monitor so can give you an idea of the difference

my workout last night was a breeze. so this stuff is helping so far with endurance.. I have used GW for several years now dating back to the original days when we had sarms sponsor on EF so i know good GW when i see it. this stuff is legit. haven't gotten my vitals tested but in fairness i want to wait

yesterday i had a tough workout late.. i don't like to workout late at all, I am an early bird so working out at 7pm and getting home closer to 8:30 isn't ideal for me but in life you have to do what you have to do

my energy levels weren't the best but my endurance was excellent. I am breezing through workouts nicely with no issues at all. so this stuff is working well

my workouts saturday morning are always my most intense, lets see what happens when you combine morning adrenaline and being on GW

hey if any of you guys can beat dylan's 10 miles a day of running then you win! lol

that is 70 miles a week..
yes and if someone wanted to challenge that, i would just kick it up a notch... LOL

great work brother... interested to see how your bp and blood pressure change on it... it should look really really good as the cycle goes on and im sure yours already does...

i have beat my body into the dirt lately so yesterdays workout i could feel it for sure

BUT my endurance was not the issue, just could feel the over worked pain.. i slept in this morning till 10am which i haven't done in years.. this stuff makes you push so much harder that you have to actually put the brakes on lol.

i would say it is legit, i'm sold

okay so last night cardio did not go well at all. my endurance was perfectly fine but man did i struggle. just being honest. this is how it goes on some days guys when you have a pullback. this game isn't linear.

usually when i have a horrible workout like this, the next one is usually fantastic..

okay so last night cardio did not go well at all. my endurance was perfectly fine but man did i struggle. just being honest. this is how it goes on some days guys when you have a pullback. this game isn't linear.

usually when i have a horrible workout like this, the next one is usually fantastic..
i dont care who you are, we all have those days... i have them at least once a week where everything just feels off for whatever the reason... mood, weather, sleep, stress, etc... then as you said, the next day is generally a million times better..

Top Bottom