Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ESARMS GW501516 Log

buddhabuilder

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
It's the return of the Buddha. This is the first bodybuilding site I ever joined and my journey over the past years to challenge myself to gain knowledge has taken me far and wide. It's nice to be back and in the company of some of the mods I have learned to respect over the years.

As the universe would have it, Dylan gave me the opportunity to log a cycle of ESARMS Cardarine when I had already made the decision to run it in my current cycle. And my workout plan will really give me the opportunity to take this gear for a proper test drive. I took the first 20mg dose this morning, after thoroughly shaking the bottle, and hit the gym as usual.

In 2 weeks I will be moving to a giant set/superset rhythm which will really give the Cardarine a chance to shine both in the stamina and recovery departments. Also, my LDL was a little high in my pre cycle bloods, so in 4 weeks when I get new bloods we can see the impact on that as well.

My exercise routines and diet are dialing in for my cut and I am focused in this moment.....

It's the return of the Buddha. This is the first bodybuilding site I ever joined and my journey over the past years to challenge myself to gain knowledge has taken me far and wide. It's nice to be back and in the company of some of the mods I have learned to respect over the years.

As the universe would have it, Dylan gave me the opportunity to log a cycle of ESARMS Cardarine when I had already made the decision to run it in my current cycle. And my workout plan will really give me the opportunity to take this gear for a proper test drive. I took the first 20mg dose this morning, after thoroughly shaking the bottle, and hit the gym as usual.

In 2 weeks I will be moving to a giant set/superset rhythm which will really give the Cardarine a chance to shine both in the stamina and recovery departments. Also, my LDL was a little high in my pre cycle bloods, so in 4 weeks when I get new bloods we can see the impact on that as well.

My exercise routines and diet are dialing in for my cut
and I am focused in this moment.....

Include this info

3 days in and pushing the envelope in order to harness the recovery/stamina qualities of the GW501516.

I received a tracking number and had the package in 3 days. I expected nothing less from a source that was vetted by Dylan, but still worth mentioning.

Let's make this happen......

Thanx for checking in FF

1-16 Test E 300mg a week, split in 2 pins

1-16 Primo 800mg a week, split in 2 pins
1-16 Mast E 700mg a week, split in 2 pins
1-4 Anadrol 50mg a day, split in 2 doses
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-16 5% Liver Support (I always wanted to use a Piana product, may he rest in peace). Almost 4 weeks in and killing it...
Looks like a worthy thread to follow.
What else are you running?

3 days in and pushing the envelope in order to harness the recovery/stamina qualities of the GW501516.

I received a tracking number and had the package in 3 days. I expected nothing less from a source that was vetted by Dylan, but still worth mentioning.

Let's make this happen......
absolutely brother... cant wait to see your results!

Top Bottom