Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ESARMS Cardarine log and review. GW-501516

cbbram

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Day 1

I received my package in 2 days. Shipping was VERY FAST, and well packaged. I immediately shook the bottle very well and swallowed 20mg of the solution (1ml). Alcohol taste but nothing too bad as it was what I expected. I was very happy to see the dropper is marked for very accurate measurements. Just remember to shake well before using the dropper. Off to the gym I go.

I just started a TrenA, MastP, TestP, Test Cyp cycle so I'm hoping the GW will combat a lot of the Tren sides. Cardio, BP, lipids, etc. I'm also looking forward to the fat loss coupled with Tren's nutrient partitioning.

This will be my 2nd time running GW so I'm interested in seeing the difference in the quality.
ac79515f9d8fae58e8a8286781914013.jpg
c1fa2d5535eaf762b0b626ec1dc1cd5d.jpg

Stats...

5'8
12%

Would like to get back into the 10% range while maintaining my same weight.

I'll be eating at maintenance on my training days and a 500 deficit on off days.

I was out of the gym for a couple of days due to a stomach bug or perhaps the Tren putting stress on my digestive system (it's happened before). I returned to the gym and I wasn't quite ready to experience what happened. My workout was completely effortless! Normally when I'm on Tren I have great workouts but I tend to breathe heavily and I have to watch how hard I push myself as to not overdue it. Not today I was able to push myself and I didn't get winded AT ALL. ESARMS Cardarine is AMAZING! To top it off I did 30 minutes of cardio after my workout and I'm still not feeling 100% from being sick.

Stats...

5'8
12%

Would like to get back into the 10% range while maintaining my same weight.

I'll be eating at maintenance on my training days and a 500 deficit on off days.

Ok.

How much tren are you taking cbbram and what's the current calorie intake on/off days?

Keep pushing it man!

Top Bottom