Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ESARMS Cardarine log and review. GW-501516

that happens to so many people with tren... no big deal stopping it at all... keep it up with everything else brother

Continuing to have great workouts and longer cardio sessions. Looking a little bit leaner even though I've been eating at maintenance. The biggest thing I'm impressed with is when I decided to discontinue Tren my workouts usually suck really bad for a couple of weeks. This hasn't been the case this time because of the GW.

I've been doing cardio every day now and enjoying it. I start off with the stair master for 30 minutes then I finish off with the elliptical for another 20-30 minutes. I've never done an hour of cardio in my life much less enjoy it. Fat loss is noticeable but nothing really drastic. I had some pizza this weekend with my kids so it's mostly my fault. Plus I'm 49 years old it doesn't burn off as easily as when I was younger but it's still helping. After cardio I do an hour of weights then post workout meal.

awesome, really looking forward to seeing how you like them combined! they are meant to go together so it should be awesome!

Well I wanted to wait a few days so I could see some changes in the mirror before logging.The GW is definitely helping me lose fat. I'm starting to see separation in my quads and my abs are more visible. I'm also starting to have guys my age at the gym ask me what I do to stay so lean. "Diet, cardio, and ESARMS GW."

Well I wanted to wait a few days so I could see some changes in the mirror before logging.The GW is definitely helping me lose fat. I'm starting to see separation in my quads and my abs are more visible. I'm also starting to have guys my age at the gym ask me what I do to stay so lean. "Diet, cardio, and ESARMS GW."
nice brother!! great update!

Moving forward! Cardio is still awesome can't really express how great it is except its a joy instead of a burden. Fat loss is a slow process but I can see changes daily in the mirror and I'm happy with that.

It's been a few days since I've posted but I've still been doing cardio like a madman. I just hope once I finish this Cardarine run I'll still be interested in doing cardio. I'm the leanest I've been in a long time and my diet is good but definitely not perfect. Excellent addition to any cycle or just to run solo.

Top Bottom