Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ESARMS Cardarine log and review. GW-501516

How much tren are you taking cbbram and what's the current calorie intake on/off days?

Keep pushing it man!
I started with 50mg ed (350) and I just bumped it up to 75mg ed (525). On training days my calories are 2750 and the 2 off days 2300. I'm already seeing some nice changes in the mirror. Fullness with vascularity and my abs are starting to show a little bit more.
228fbdf8ef0a5c4af1ad21a883dad7d2.jpg

I wish I could wear flipflops! Fucking snow and freezing for the next 2 months.

I agree with the tren comment too. Legit GW makes a huge difference. Tren crushes my cardio.

I wish I could wear flipflops! Fucking snow and freezing for the next 2 months.

I agree with the tren comment too. Legit GW makes a huge difference. Tren crushes my cardio.
We had a few days of nice weather and now it's cold again. Texas Tease....

About a week into it and workouts are just a breeze. I'm even contemplating stopping Tren a little early and just run GW with Test. Changes in the mirror daily.

excellent brother... im sure you are sweating more when you use it and with the increased metabolism etc.. you are definitely going to be drier for sure

I haven't been doing cardio that much lately but yesterday I had some free time after my workout so I decided why not. I usually do 20 minutes but I did 30 minutes easily. If I had more time I could have easily done 45 minutes without no problem.

I stopped Tren last Friday due to sides. They were just kicking my butt. The only time I felt decent was when I was at the gym. Normally when I come off Tren my workouts suck for a couple of weeks but the GW is definitely helping in this area. Nothing like when I was on Tren but I still knocked out a half hour of cardio and put in a decent workout.

Top Bottom