Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

erections and trenbolone

DorianZest

I am noticing that on my current trenbolone acetate cycle, doing 400mg a week with 500mg of testosterone cypionate that my erections aren’t as hard as they used to. Yes I am using an Ai and yes I am using cabergoline caber. I ran bloods and my numbers are in line aside from RBC’s and liver values.

I am noticing that on my current trenbolone acetate cycle, doing 400mg a week with 500mg of testosterone cypionate that my erections aren’t as hard as they used to. Yes I am using an Ai and yes I am using cabergoline caber. I ran bloods and my numbers are in line aside from RBC’s and liver values.
Shouod always use a DHT with any nandrolone like proviron or masteron. That will help. How much test, ai, and caber are you using? Ai may be too much or too little as well

Sounds like you have a prolactin issue
add .25mgs dostinex /week and see if it helps 2 weeks in

what causes erections? BLOOD FLOW

millions of americans need dick drugs to get an erection because of poor heart health. even if you went into cycle with good heart health tren and test in a stack wrecks it.

i don't recommend using test with tren ever. run tren solo. 2nd run n2guard and 3rd go into cycle in TOP SHAPE. you won't have any erection issues

Tren gives me ridiculous hard boners. I would lower the test dose. Where did you get your gear though? Any potential for the tren to be something else?

Top Bottom