Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Erection problems while on cycle - Decided to end and start pct..

sandman599

this is kinda long but here goes:

Ok so I am 4 weeks into a test prop/winnie cycle. I am having some issues that are really concerning me and have decided to end my cycle early. I made the mistake of starting this cycle directly after trying out PPs 1-T topical stuff. It was working but wanted an extra kick so i threw in the prop and winny. Now, 4 weeks into the cycle the problems arise:

gyno flare up
cystic acne
high blood pressure
nervousness anxiety
testicular atrophy (balls have never been this small on cycle before)

all the things above i have delt with in prior cycles and went away after pct, but this is what is really bothering me - i have no sex drive and am having erection problems, while on 150mg eod of test p!!

2 weeks ago i started hcg at 500 iu 2x per week and i have not seen any signifigant increase in nut size and my sex drive is still low and erections are weak.

i am aware that a blood test is the only way to tell what is going on but my insurance doesnt kick in until the end of march (just started new job). maybe the problem is stress related as i have been unemployed for the past 5 months?

i am concerned however that i have permanently desensitezed my nuts as they are not responding to the hcg. this is why i want to end cycle and start pct.

the pct i have planned out is this:

pp test recovery stack
unleashed
nolva 40/40/20/20

i also have adex clomid and hcg on hand - not sure how/if to throw this in

any thoughts comments suggestions welcome. thank you all.

this is kinda long but here goes:

Ok so I am 4 weeks into a test prop/winnie cycle. I am having some issues that are really concerning me and have decided to end my cycle early. I made the mistake of starting this cycle directly after trying out PPs 1-T topical stuff. It was working but wanted an extra kick so i threw in the prop and winny. Now, 4 weeks into the cycle the problems arise:

gyno flare up
cystic acne
high blood pressure
nervousness anxiety
testicular atrophy (balls have never been this small on cycle before)

all the things above i have delt with in prior cycles and went away after pct, but this is what is really bothering me - i have no sex drive and am having erection problems, while on 150mg eod of test p!!

2 weeks ago i started hcg at 500 iu 2x per week and i have not seen any signifigant increase in nut size and my sex drive is still low and erections are weak.

i am aware that a blood test is the only way to tell what is going on but my insurance doesnt kick in until the end of march (just started new job). maybe the problem is stress related as i have been unemployed for the past 5 months?

i am concerned however that i have permanently desensitezed my nuts as they are not responding to the hcg. this is why i want to end cycle and start pct.

the pct i have planned out is this:

pp test recovery stack
unleashed
nolva 40/40/20/20

i also have adex clomid and hcg on hand - not sure how/if to throw this in

any thoughts comments suggestions welcome. thank you all.

Not sure what this has to do with pp's 1-t? You had no problems well on it and now you are having problems after starting test prop and winny.

It sounds like you have unstable levels and you are shut down. Being shut down on cycle is normal. I also think you have unstable levels. This is do to switching from the 1-t then the prop winny rather then pct. Also could be do to the way you are injecting the prop and winny. Ie ed eod or every 3 days. how are you injecting the winny and the test? high blood pressure is a common side effect of winny and your cholesterol is prob all fucked up from the winny to. This is why I hate winny. nervousness anxiety is about the only thing I would say is more do to your being stressed and out of work.

Do the hcg 500iu's eod for 10 days then the recovery stack with nolva 20mg ed for 4 weeks. I would also throw in .5 mg adex every 3 days for 2 weeks too for the little bit of gyno problem.

thanks for the quick reply, i mentioned the 1-t just to include everything i have taken, not saying there was anything wrong with it.

i am injecting the prop 150 eod and winnie tabs 50mg/day

i understand i am shut down and that its normal during a cycle but what i am really concerned with are erection problems. usually i walk aorund with wood all day while on test and now i can hardly get a solid boner?

i was only planning on running this for 6 weeks so maybe i should just stick with it for 2 more and then pct.

thanks for the quick reply, i mentioned the 1-t just to include everything i have taken, not saying there was anything wrong with it.

i am injecting the prop 150 eod and winnie tabs 50mg/day

i understand i am shut down and that its normal during a cycle but what i am really concerned with are erection problems. usually i walk aorund with wood all day while on test and now i can hardly get a solid boner?

i was only planning on running this for 6 weeks so maybe i should just stick with it for 2 more and then pct.
drop it down to 100mg of prop ed rather then ed if you do stick with the cycle.

sounds to me like you have an estrogen problem....adex.5mg eod for a few days...then back down to .25 eod...and you should be ok

Odd, since winny doesnt convert to estro.. You just may be mone of those people who are extremely sensitive to gear and suseptable to gyno. Sucks. For recovery I'd recommend UNLEASHED, HMG, dex POST CYCLE and Sustain. I hate nolva.

yes i am very gyno prone - i will get a hold of some hmg - maybe the hcg is giving me too high of estrogen spikes. i think i'm gonna stick it out for the next 2 weeks and drop the test dose but shoot ed. then do a really good pct and get blood work after. i just hope that i have not permanently fucked myself up and have to go on hrt as i'm only 29.

If your testes have atrophied as much as you say they have, it will take a while for the HCG to restore them. After long cycles I would use 1500IU HCG E3D for 21 days. The first 4 injections didn't seem to do anything. It was only for the last two that I could feel the testosterone surge and would get my libido back.

It's best to stay on a maintenance dosage of HCG throughout a cycle to avoid testicular atrophy altogether.

A couple of people have told me that winny kills their sex drive after a few weeks. You would think that with the prop you'd be alright, though. It's probably the winstrol killing your sex drive, it seems some people are sensitive to it.

ive used winnie several times and never noticed a decrease in sex drive before. this is my first time on prop though - i've only used sust and test e before.

i do have proviron on hand too - i can drop the winnie and add that? or use both.

Top Bottom