Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Erection Issues while on Test Only Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicagobuffedbod

Not sure if this is the right area to post. But was wondering if some of you could give me some insight. I went on 200mg of test a week for about three weeks. The test made me horny for the first week but then it got difficult to get erections after that. Seemed like by the third week it was hard to get an erection and I lost interest in sex altogether. My gear was legit because I was getting it at my doctor's office.

A buddy of mine told me the same thing happens to him. So I'm glad I'm not alone but we're doing our research and can't seem to find anything to help. I was using Femara at the recommended dose to prevent gyno sides and estrogen build up.

This just doesn't make sense. My testosterone levels should be high and I should be horny like a goat, right? What am I missing here? Do I need HCG? I am going to get my hands on some soon.

I've tried Male Supplements that have Macca Root, hory goatweed and all that stuff and it doesn't seem to be helping.

I'm going to go back on Androgel at 4g a day and just leave it at that. I am tired of my sex life being screwed with because of cycling.

Hope some of you can give some pointers.
Thanks.

Last edited:
I wondered if it was my prolactin levels. I had them tested before I did the injections at the doctor's office and they were normal but if you're saying they can be raised that would make sense.

I have no interest in sex and when I try to maintain an erection it's not all that successful. I wonder if I should get some bromo.

DO NOT GET BROMO...............Get some HCGenerate (i have a discount code) for it, and get some Sustain alpha
and this also ,Just pm me.

RADAR

Too much estro and lack of estro will kill your hard on's. I'd bet that you destroyed your estro levels and that is the source of the problems. Doing what radar said is a great start togetting you on track. Good luck.

DO NOT GET BROMO...............Get some HCGenerate (i have a discount code) for it, and get some Sustain alpha

RADAR

No on the bromo? I had a similar problem and bromo helped...I was running a few more compounds tho...

~EZ

No on the bromo? I had a similar problem and bromo helped...I was running a few more compounds tho...

~EZ

Some people do get an increase of prolactin while on test only, base on the info he has given it would be wise to address the estro levels first, so in the future he knows exactly what the cause was. Sure you could just try to cure every possible cause all at one time but then nothing was learned. :)

RADAR

I have to disagree with this. Sustain Alpha will just lower estro more and low estro is probably your problem.

Also, don't assume it's prolactin. Hey, sometimes it's simply too high a T level. It happens. Whenever the body is way out of range it gets unpredictable.

I'd suggest switching to arimidex and taking a much lower dose -- 1/4 tab 2x's a week. Get some UNLEASHED, HCGenerate and BRIDGE. I guarantee you'll feel better within 10 days.

Last edited:

RADAR

+1 on the HCGenerate. From my personal experience this will do it for you I am 57 and run Test Cyp HRT Rx @ 100MG EW. I do 1.5 x that to bump it a bit. I have been steady on HRT for over a year with a Halo/Test cycle 6 weeks ago. I'm telling you...truth. fact and real...HCGenerate is the shit!! I have had your problem and know your frustration. Since this product hit the market in 12/09, I have been using it .... all I can say is you better get your girl lined up for some steady action or you will be wearing your J/O hand out. I consider HCGenerate to be a fact of life just like needing to have a good multi vitamin or protein powder in my stash at all times.:p

You can take HCGenerate all the time w/o fear of toxicity because it's all good stuff. Radar is spot on with what he says about this product...it works...period.

+1 on the HCGenerate. From my personal experience this will do it for you I am 57 and run Test Cyp HRT Rx @ 100MG EW. I do 1.5 x that to bump it a bit. I have been steady on HRT for over a year with a Halo/Test cycle 6 weeks ago. I'm telling you...truth. fact and real...HCGenerate is the shit!! I have had your problem and know your frustration. Since this product hit the market in 12/09, I have been using it .... all I can say is you better get your girl lined up for some steady action or you will be wearing your J/O hand out. I consider HCGenerate to be a fact of life just like needing to have a good multi vitamin or protein powder in my stash at all times.:p

You can take HCGenerate all the time w/o fear of toxicity because it's all good stuff. Radar is spot on with what he says about this product...it works...period.

I agreed with the HCGenerate, but not the sustain. Good product -- just not in this case.

yeah could have been too much letro/high SHBG. That happens when you don't have a clue how the endocrine system works before self medicating drugs. That's exactly what gives doctors and the fuckin government the power to say that steroids are dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom