Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Erection issues while on Test

kyletype1

I noticed on this cycle this time around it is harder to maintain erections
Current cycle
Weeks 1-4 dbol 40mg daily
weeks 1-12 test cypionate 600mg a week

I am currently in week 6 and noticed that erections are not as good as off cycle or begining of cycle... I noticed this last time too. Any thoughts on this guys?
Thank you

Are you taking any ancillaries that lower estrogen? You should definitely not be having any erection issues on test.

not everyone reacts the same to hormones. high estrogen in most guys will increase libido obviously, but maybe you are just different I dunno

in any event if you pick up some T stack RX or phyto-serms it will help your problem for sure. this is a perfect situation to be stacking a natty libido supplement into your cycle. click the banners below to grab a bottle or two

Not using any ancillaries that lower estrogen at the time. My first cycle ever was just 500mg Test E for 12 weeks and by week 10 could notice a drop in overall well being and some erection issues, so was wandering if the high level of T was converting to estrogen which I am assuming would cause that. I have HCG and Nolvadex, and clomid I usually just use clomid for pct. Which after my last PCT I was a hornball! :) I usually have a high libido all the time and still do it's just noticed the erections aren't as strong as they usually are! Thanks for the info love the site!

Not using any ancillaries that lower estrogen at the time. My first cycle ever was just 500mg Test E for 12 weeks and by week 10 could notice a drop in overall well being and some erection issues, so was wandering if the high level of T was converting to estrogen which I am assuming would cause that. I have HCG and Nolvadex, and clomid I usually just use clomid for pct. Which after my last PCT I was a hornball! :) I usually have a high libido all the time and still do it's just noticed the erections aren't as strong as they usually are! Thanks for the info love the site!

Whats your Stats?

Top Bottom