Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Erectile Dysfunction

daville

cycle:

1-12 100mg eod test p
1-10 400mg ew primo
1-2 dbol 50mg first 5 days and 25mg for last 11
3-6 50mg var ed
9-12 50mg win ed

HCG 250iu 2xew
12.5mg arom eod right now because when I start the prop my nips get sore as fuck

PCT is planned as always with HCG, Sustain, Postcycle, Unleashed

Im on day 10 and last night I had no problems in the sack. Today after work my dick wouldnt get fully hard. Anybody experience this? Im new to Dbol so could this be the cause? Help me out guys.

Maybe too much aromasin dropping your estrogen down? Thats alot of time on orals in your cycle. Instead of 3 weeks var then 3 weeks winny I would just go with 6 weeks anavar.

Try the aromasin every 3rd day, I don't think your orals are too long though, var is very mild and your only on dbols for 16 days and 4 weeks of winny isn't that bad. I think its a decent looking cycle.

From the looks of your cycle you shouldn't be experiencing any problems with your libido yet? Have you used any stimulants at all? Ephedra Synephrine Caffeine?

Maybe too much aromasin dropping your estrogen down? Thats alot of time on orals in your cycle. Instead of 3 weeks var then 3 weeks winny I would just go with 6 weeks anavar.
its actually 4 weeks var 2 weeks break the 4 win. counting 3,4,5,6 weeks then 9,10,11,12.

Nah bro, dbol shouldn't have anything to do with it. I would also guess its the aromasin- I had a few issues myself with letrozole and spaced out the dose more successfully. Also, stimulants such as caffeine also make it difficult to stay hard at times, depending on how much you use. Many times guys on hardcore cutting cycles use some many thermos that their dick just stops working til they cut them out. If all else fails, I would strongly suggest looking into proviron, it did wonders for me.

what brand is you Aromasin?

could be 2 things:

1 either its legitimate Aroma and your shutting down E too much

2 or its not real and you have too much E

Top Bottom