Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipose + Dianabol - First Cycle

I have added it because BOLDENONE is VERY slow to kickstart.
So the DBOL given the initial kick to the cycle.
And discontinued it after 5 weeks when the BOLDENONE stated to do his job.
Even if identical should not be bad (I think)

Not additional but "Earlier".

Can be Good to add TEST E now after 5 weeks and discontinuing DBOL?

Trust me and the others here. There is no better first cycle than using testosterone. EQ isn't even designed for humans, and testosterone is a natural human hormone. Logically, you want to use Tesosterone instead of EQ for that simple fact.

THANKS[/QUOTE]

I don't know who this "everyone" is that suggested you run EQ by itself. Oh well, it's already done now.

But, yes it would be a very good idea to run Test E the rest of the cycle.

Since you are on 400mg EQ, keep that dose, and just add test E @ 250mg weekly to it.

Run the EQ for the 12 weeks, but run the Testosterone to 14 weeks. With a long acting ester that EQ carries, you want to run the testosterone past the EQ.

I don't know who this "everyone" is that suggested you run EQ by itself. Oh well, it's already done now.

But, yes it would be a very good idea to run Test E the rest of the cycle.

Since you are on 400mg EQ, keep that dose, and just add test E @ 250mg weekly to it.

Run the EQ for the 12 weeks, but run the Testosterone to 14 weeks. With a long acting ester that EQ carries, you want to run the testosterone past the EQ.
Was myself,
since this was my first serious cycle,
I prefer safe than sorry.
So I tried with one of the most "gentle" products... Boldenone.
In fact it is doing Well.
I think there is alway time to try more aggressive Stacks.
Test E will do great and I saw it is better than Cypionate.

I took some serious increase of mass (for my parameters).
Sense of wellness
just some letargy since I added DBOL.
Got about 10 kilos in 5 weeks,
of course also fat (especially on lover abs and tight are)

I eat around every 2 hours / 2 hours half

Tuna, breast chicken, and lean red meat are the base.

I also vary with Salmon (good source of omega 3).

I would not get too much fat but....
... one of my friends says that it is hard if not gifted by a special genertic to get mass without getting also some fat because the calories intake have to be high.

I am definitevly an ENDOMORPH,
so I always fought against to be "lean".

I am 6 feet and about 200 lbs now.
I train 6 times a week
and every muscular group ONCE a week but INTENSE.
I keep the kalories about 4000 a day.
IS it enough??
Thanks to anyone for helping.

HCg at 5000iu shots would prob give you worse estrogenic sides that the gear, id go for 500iu shots 3 times a week 3 weeks after comming off, then twice a week following along with nolva or clomid (and continue either for 2 weeks after hcg)

The cycle was not POOR planned.
I would to run EQ alone.
And THAT would be ENOUGH to me.

No offense, but it WAS poorly planned. That's why you are here now. I'm not going to tell you all of the things that you should have done, because that does nobody any good. If you can, add 100mg Test P every other day for the rest of your cycle.
-Do NOT run Clomid on cycle.
-Androgen sides from Test are not even in the same ballpark as andro sides from dbol (in moderate doses of each).
-Who are these "experts" that told you to run EQ for 12 weeks alone? They sound like idiot ass clowns, and if they were right you wouldn't be here.
-Sit back, be open to advice and listen.

No offense, but it WAS poorly planned. That's why you are here now. I'm not going to tell you all of the things that you should have done, because that does nobody any good. If you can, add 100mg Test P every other day for the rest of your cycle.
-Do NOT run Clomid on cycle.
-Androgen sides from Test are not even in the same ballpark as andro sides from dbol (in moderate doses of each).
-Who are these "experts" that told you to run EQ for 12 weeks alone? They sound like idiot ass clowns, and if they were right you wouldn't be here.
-Sit back, be open to advice and listen.

Thanks for answering.

Why EQ alone is so "bad"?
I am also here to learn.
Could you better explain this?
DBOL have more sides than TEST?

at 6ft 200lbs. you def need to bump your cals up and eat. the gear cant build the muscle if it has nothing to build with...
EFAs, red meat, quality protein, slow GI carbs

My goal is NOT the "monster" Coleman but a well build body.

I come from a lost of weight from 125 kg. to 80 kg.
Most was fat but also vaporized muscles (8 months diet)

I did BB when I was 16 to 20 yo.

Reached a good result.... for a natural.

I believe in "muscle memory".

Even if I am in the 40s seems like they respond well to the cycle.

Bump up calories to how much???

I think 4000-4500 are enough.
What do you think?

Sure,
I have it at hand
5000 I.U. a week starting one week prior quitting the cycle?
Does it make sense?

reason why i say is poor is because you plan on running EQ for 3 months alone. You Never said anything about HCG. EQ will shut you down, but dont take my word for it. Trial and error is always a good strategy.

reason why i say is poor is because you plan on running EQ for 3 months alone. You Never said anything about HCG. EQ will shut you down, but dont take my word for it. Trial and error is always a good strategy.

Sure,
PCT and recovery is already planned.
Anyway EQuipose is one of the BEST AAS,
and surely is less suppressive than DECA-D.
At the moment (5th week)
there are no signals of sides of excessive suppression.

I am going to switch from D-BOL to TEST E.
250 mg. Every 6 days.
and keep EQ to 400 as much as I can.
Gains are starting to be impressive,
also the strenght.

Top Bottom