Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise Winstrol Test for the first time

Dedicated36

Hi gents, a little background info

I'm 36yrs old, 103kg, about 17% Body Fat. Eating is good in general but I've run out of supplements so going shopping this week. I've dropped over 15kg of unhealthy weight since December through eating and gym.

Goals: get looking really good, improved strength, endurance, fitness. Hardness, drop body fat and get looking great. I don't mind putting on mass but its not a requirement. I am after the lean\hard. Size is a bonus

I completed a 6 week Winstrol-Only course 2 months ago. I went with this because I believe Winny to be a very mild steroid compared to others, with little to no need for PCT.

I finished my course with the following max reps as some kind of gauge (although I was training higher reps during the cycle).

Leg press -440kg, Bench 130kg, Deadlift - 180kg, squat 140kg (yeah I hate legs but got to do it) I was very happy with this and confidence was great. Body was also making some really good visual changes.

I'm looking to do another course, and have traditionally been a cautious user of drugs so I thought i'd reach out to the community and get some professional advice if possible.

I have done a lot of reading on doing an Equipoise + Winstrol and I think this is the next step for me. A lot of sites say Test is a must-have for this as well. Questions

1) do I need to include Test? If so, which is the "safest" option
2) what should my cycle look like?
3) PCT advice?
4) any other safety precautions for other side effects?
5) should I look to include clen as well, or only consider this after the EQ\Winny course? I don't want to over do it if it is not recommended.

Thanks in advance

EQ is a notorious appetite stimulant. Test can cause water retention, but so can all steroids. I don't know what you want to hear, it's just not gonna happen that you put on 25 lbs. of muscle and drop a bunch of fat. Over time, sure, but not in a couple cycles. Nowadays, guys stay on, for months or longer, just altering the doses to match the training needs. I can't believe people use clen, still. Why bother, take the DNP challenge.

Top Bottom