Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

equipoise vs. fina in a cutting cycle.

ROAD DOG

I am planning my summer cycle,I am planning on doing 500 mg sustanon for 10 weeks,30mgs ttokkyo winny tabs ED for 5 weeks.Also .5 mg liquidex ED.I cant decide on either 400mg equipoise a week or 75mg fina EOD to add to my cycle.Wich do you think would produce the best gains?
My goals are to harden up and add some good quality LBM.I have not tried either one of these drugs yet,thats why I would like to get some imput from some of you experienced bros.

I would go with the Fina!!! Equipoise is a decent choice for cutting if you can control the hunger. Fina is a great all around builder / cutter...

If I had to choose it would be tren hands down, but now I just run them together with some test :)

My liver values were up a bit from last cycle of winny tabs, anavar and sust. I am planning my cycle to be primo and eq at 400 mgs per week each. Would fina be to harsh on the liver? Would primo and fina be a better combo?

Thanks...

SunTzu18

Top Bottom