Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise vs deca

ArmagedonFit

Hi bros, I have read many articles about this two compounds being very similar, what would you chose for bulking to run with test? I never expected to read eq and deca are similar, please give me your thoughts about it, thank you all.

I like deca a lot more than eq.

Never used proviron with it and never had any issues. Then again I can get away with running most compounds with any ancillaries.

I like deca a lot more than eq.

Never used proviron with it and never had any issues. Then again I can get away with running most compounds with any ancillaries.

eventually you won't be able to get away with it man

i used to lift 6X a week like a gorilla, i got away with it.. but once i got older my rotator cuff failed and i started getting more and more injuries.

when it comes to steroids, a lot of guys have come to me crying on these forums saying they went years without using an AI and got away with it. then they started to develop gyno and couldn't get rid of it with a regular AI anymore. they had to get surgery

Both can be good choices as mild anabolics but deca will give you more of a hunger increase in my experience. I actually never get that effect with EQ.

Top Bottom