Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise use question

julius 21

is it necessary to run test with this compound? some articles online say you get no water retention, no acne or gyno and it's good for mass gains, I wonder if you can run it alone, thanks.

some guru years ago started saying "you have to use test as a base" and everyone on forums started parroting it like it is gospel.

the problem with EQ alone though is it is very mild and won't give you an androgenic kick. so throwing in a little test or dbol is a good idea BUT it isn't necessary.. you can run anything alone though.

Check out this article on EQ -> https://www.evolutionary.org/equipoise-boldenone-undecylenate

You can run EQ by itself but you won't get much in the way of strength from it. It's primarily an anabolic.

You would get a lot more out of it by stacking it with an androgenic compound like testosterone.

I would stack it with at least just a TRT dosage of testosterone to get the most from it. If you use an AI with your cycle you won't get any water retention or estrogenic side effects

I would definitely run test with EQ. Unless you were just doing a lower dose for endurance strictly.

I like 500mg test with 600mg EQ per week. My sweet spot.

Top Bottom