Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise and trenbolone stack

Frede29

I am a veteran of steroids and I would like to try doing equipoise and trenbolone together
I have done both separately but never together
I’m currently 5 ft 10 in + 216 lb
29 years old and have been using steroids for the past 5 years
do you think I should just run 300 mg of each and how much testosterone would you use with them

youve been using since you were 24.. smh... man... so much damage you have done to yourself and just continue to do.. what a shame

I am a veteran of steroids and I would like to try doing equipoise and trenbolone together
do you think I should just run 300 mg of each and how much testosterone would you use with them

i guess you can do that

300mgs eq/tren
with 200mgs test

I would go with 300 MG each of testosterone and trenbolone along with 500 mg of equipoise. For the best quality make sure to check out Domestic Supply!

You should consider primobolan too. it might be better in your situation than EQ

Top Bottom