Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise/Testosterone Propionate Cycle - Looking for awesome muscle definition

scoot538

I am planning to take Equipoise/Testosterone Propionate as a first cycle.
10 Weeks 400mg Equipoise/Week
10 Weeks 100mg Test. Propionate/Every other day

I am looking for a cycle that is going to give me good strength gains, but not make me balloon and full of water. Putting on a lot of weight is not really that important to me. I want to become ripped and have awesome muscle definition.
Is this a good cycle to do that with?
Also how major are the side effects of this cycle and how much of the gains will i loose after the cycle?
Any other ideas for a good cycle for what I want?

I am really afraid of getting gynecomastia and I had read some posts that say to take anti-estrogens (such as Nolvadex) during the cycle and some say you only need it at the end. What is recommend?

I was originally considering Deca-Durabolin and Sustanon, but after reading a lot I felt like it would get make me massive and loose muscle definition.

I am 6'2" 180 lbs. Bench 205. Squat 285.

Please help I have spent many hours reading, but feel like I don't know enough to be able to do a cycle as safely as possible. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

scoot538 said:

I am looking for a cycle that is going to give me good strength gains, but not make me balloon and full of water. Putting on a lot of weight is not really that important to me. I want to become ripped and have awesome muscle definition.
Also how major are the side effects of this cycle and how much of the gains will i loose after the cycle?

I am really afraid of getting gynecomastia and I had read some posts that say to take anti-estrogens (such as Nolvadex) during the cycle and some say you only need it at the end. What is recommend?

I was originally considering Deca-Durabolin and Sustanon, but after reading a lot I felt like it would get make me massive and loose muscle definition.

Please help I have spent many hours reading, but feel like I don't know enough to be able to do a cycle as safely as possible. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

To begin with I would say that at 6'2" and 180 lbs you should look at packing on some more muscle mass. I'm also 6'2" and I am 250 lbs with 14% bodyfat (and dropping).

I like your idea of staying away from the heavily aromatising AAS. IMO they give a false impression of your true growth while on. I think EQ is good idea (I am currently using it @ 600mg/pw), but run it for 16 weeks instead of 10. The muscle gain is slow, but it is of good quality. Instead of Test Prop, I use Test Enanthate. I am currently using 500mg/pw. If you want use Prop then up your dosage to 600mg/pw, 200mg EOD. To keep the bloat away I use the AAS Mastabol (Masteron in some countries). It is a very good drug for displacing estrogen and hardening the physique. I use it at a dose of 600mg/pw....200mg EOD. You can combine the Prop and Mastabol in the same syringe. I have not found it necessary to use an AI's at this stage.

I also use 80mcgs of IGF-1 ED post workout. It is also a VERY good product for lean gains.

I hope that helps.

All the best.

100mg EOD of prop is fine, its your first cycle, no need to up it to 200mg EOD. I have done many cycles and I still do well on 100mg EOD of prop. It would be easier for you to do Test E just to reduce the amount of pokes needed throughout the cycle.

You should consider running the EQ longer as it takes a long time to build up/kick in.

I would also suggest having Nolva on hand just incase you happen to show signs of gyno you can start taking action asap. It would also not be a bad idea to just take some AIFM throughout your cycle, that should considerably lower the chances of you having signs of gyno to start with.

Thats what I ran and to tell you the truth, its all bread and butter when your on cycle.. but when you come off is a different story. Like, idk man, these aren't the compounds that you cut with especially at that high of a dose ... at least not for me. EQ is good, prop is test and test makes you bring in water period. Run something else like tren or winny if you want a shreded look..

danymal04 said:
Thats what I ran and to tell you the truth, its all bread and butter when your on cycle.. but when you come off is a different story. Like, idk man, these aren't the compounds that you cut with especially at that high of a dose ... at least not for me. EQ is good, prop is test and test makes you bring in water period. Run something else like tren or winny if you want a shreded look..

Test prop, for me as well as may others, does not make me hold water like test e or test c does. Most bloat can be combated with an AI too.

danymal04 said:

Hmm, back to the Test Wars! Prop? Enanthate? Cyp? Choices!

danymal04 said:

Has anyone ever run EQ& winny for lean mass?

scoot538 said:

I will be doing something very similar and can offer some comments.

I want to add a solid 10 pounds of muscle with little water and sides. My mix over 10 weeks will be:
- Test p 50 mg eod ... with
- Eq 100 mg eod ... with
- T-bol 20 mg ed
- HGH 1.25 iu eod
- a-dex 0.5 MWF

I think your cycle will give you some muscle, but at your heigth and body weight you'll be disappointed. Test e and deca might be better to get some results a bit more massive.

In any case, pct will prevent some loss, but not all.

And I'd use a-dex to prevent any gyno.

danymal04 said:
right....var would be good to.

Top Bottom