Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise and finasteride...

There's a long explanetion of WEAM somewhere here on th board.Someone asked the same thing.If I remeber,finasteride doesn't have any effects on boldenon(not worst).So yuo can use Propecia on eq.

Finasteride helps with test the most with the others it does very little if anything. finasteride with Deca however is worse off than Deca by itself. Thats the quick and easy rule, you can read a bit to get the back up on why this is so.

It will help, but so slightly it's practically unnoticable. 5-alpha reductase enzyme has very low affinity to EQ, so Finasteride is not even nessesery. But, it definately won't hurt!

Thanks guys, thats what I wanted to know. BTW Italianboy, that was me who posted earlier, but I couldn't understand what he was talking about. Thanks again.

MaxBiceps said:
Can you take Eq with propecia, or will it make it worse?

Propecia will never make things worse with Equipoise!!

Propecia will help Equipoise but with slightly preventation not strongly as with Propecia and Testosterone stacks but at least it will work with Equipoise and will not be useless
but with other drugs I stated before as Winstrol as an example it will be totally useless

WEAM sum:

Finasteride works(makes things better) great with:testosteron(each ester).

Finasteride has slight with:boldenon,dianabol.

Finasteride makes things worst with:nandrolone(each ester),trembolone(each ester).

Finasteride has no effect with:anadrol,primobolan(S and depot),winstrol,oxandrolone.

Ok?
What about halotestin?

Top Bottom