Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise and Enanthate stack

fugazi250

Hey guys just got a few questions about how to stack these two and which of the two doses is better. I'm asking around but getting mixed answers. I'm 5'9'' 190 lbs and 25 yo. I got enough gear to do either one of these cycles plenty of arimidex, HCG and nolvadex (PCT), and proscar. I've done one cycle before of 250mg ew of sustanon 250 and 300mg ew of deca. So let me get to the point which would be a better cycle. Any help would be appreciated (I am by no means a steroid guru) Thanx. BTW diet is clean.
Cycle 1
Wks 1-9 600mg equipoise (one shot a week)
wks 1-10 250mg enanthate (one shot a week)
wks 6-10 50mg winstrol (50mg eod)

OR

Cycle 2
Wks 1-9 400mg equipoise (one shot a week)
Wks 1-10 400mg enanthate (one shot a week)
Wks 6-10 50mg winstrol (50mg eod)
.5mg Arimidex ed
2.5mg Proscar ed (hair loss)

So which one do you guys think is better?
Also for Cycle #1 do you think I would need to run proscar? How bad are sides with 250 mg of enanthate or even 400mg ( i've never taken enanthate only sustanon) Kinda worried about the hair ya know.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!

Ive run EQ at 400 and 600...didnt see much difference,in your case if your running low test (only 250) id stick with 400mg....but you wanna run EQ for 12 weeks, some run it 14....and run the test two weeks past so ideal would be
1-14 test 250
1-12 eq 400

you dont need proscar...I would also hit 250iu twice a week of HCG at week 5-end of cycle if you plan on going over 10 weeks...get more EQ or dont bother running it for 9 weeks, if you cant just stick with the test and winstrol.

fugazi250 said:
Hey guys just got a few questions about how to stack these two and which of the two doses is better. I'm asking around but getting mixed answers. I'm 5'9'' 190 lbs and 25 yo. I got enough gear to do either one of these cycles plenty of arimidex, HCG and nolvadex (PCT), and proscar. I've done one cycle before of 250mg ew of sustanon 250 and 300mg ew of deca. So let me get to the point which would be a better cycle. Any help would be appreciated (I am by no means a steroid guru) Thanx. BTW diet is clean.
Cycle 1

OR

Cycle 2
.5mg Arimidex ed

Also for Cycle #1 do you think I would need to run proscar? How bad are sides with 250 mg of enanthate or even 400mg ( i've never taken enanthate only sustanon) Kinda worried about the hair ya know.

HOW MANY CYCLES have you ran in the past?

I took Methyl masterdrol once and I did 250mg ew of sustanon and 300mg ew of deca one time.

Another question is if I do Cycle #1 (250mg enanthate) do I need to take Arimidex?

Thanx again

fugazi250 said:
I took Methyl masterdrol once and I did 250mg ew of sustanon and 300mg ew of deca one time.

Another question is if I do Cycle #1 (250mg enanthate) do I need to take Arimidex?

Thanx again

You should always have it on hand, but most arent that gyno prone to 250/week...even myself.

fugazi250 said:
Cycle 1

OR

Cycle 2
.5mg Arimidex ed

you never said what your goals were? cant really answer without knowing if you are trying to bulk or cut.......
for bulking i would run test eq and save the winny,,, for cutting I would run test and winny save the eq..... either way i would not recommend using 3 diferent compounds on a second cycle........

Thats what im running right now, I'd go with 400 test 400 EQ. Also split up your shots 2 shots per week. This will make everything more stable, espacially with the EQ.

Also like littleb said if your bulking id scrap the winny and keep it for a latter cutting cycle.

-Eric

Top Bottom