Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise. Bulk or Cut?

How do you prefer to use Eq?

• Total voters

digit0x

For any of you who are knowledgable about it, or have used it, which use do you find to be more effective?

too hard to cut with EQ...it's going to make you hungry most of the time

You could argue it's good for both & Diet will be the determining factor in your success.

Most will probably say EQ w/ cutting (vascualirty ect., low water retention) but w/some it can increase appetite so that could be helpful on a bulker. I would think if your bulking you would want to go w/Test or Deca or both

As Mr X said it makes u hungry; So most people use it to bulk. If u wanna use it to cut then use an appetite suppresant.... It also helps out in vasularity

Yea I have read several profiles about it and just haven't seen any strong recommendations for either side. I would think that the increased appetite would help bulk like you said, but also you see the increased vascularity and the fact that it does not promote as much water retention as say test. I can see both sides, but how is it most effective?

Im using it right now. Im in a cutting cycle and currently running 800EQ/550Test and had 8 weeks of 50mg winny in there. Honestly, if I were going to bulk I would stick to a combo of Test/Deca and maybe throw some dbol or tbol in at the start over an EQ-based cycle. I've done a Test/Deca bulker and loved it.

I have only used EQ in my current cycle, so my experience with it is really limited. :coffee:

I'm prone to gyno and water retention, so I prefer it over deca for bulking. I'm actually about to start a test e/eq/dbol bulker in a couple of days. This is my favorite bulking cycle.

it can be used for either, it all depends on your discipline. If you can diet while being extra hungery it will help define and give you vascularity. bulking it will increase appetite, more food more cals, more cals, more strength, etc etc

Top Bottom