Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise. Bulk or Cut?

How do you prefer to use Eq?

• Total voters
You can use it either way. If I was going to build a cycle around it I would bulk but it just depends on how long and what you will be stacking with it.
Personally I love Boldenone. It's awesome with Test C or E for 20wks.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

the reason why eq is loved is because of the fact you could cut or bulk with it. EQ gets you vascular as a mother f*ker but the thing with EQ is that it must be run a loooong time because it does take a little bit for it fully kick in (around the 6th week). 600-800/week is the sweet spot!

I agree. Like the above said, it gives you that vascularity that you love. At the same time you get so hungry on it so a lot of people like it for its hunger gains.

I did test Cyp & EQ for a lean bulker with a beastdrol kickstart. I got VERY vascular, put on a few pounds of lean muscle, literally no water retention (but that coulda been the Liquidex). My cardio was up, appetite up. It was great. Only downside is it takes at least 12 weeks to see anything with it and I only ran a 14wk cycle

I'm currently using Test Cyp 100mg a week and Equigan 400mg weekly and I haven't noticed any hunger issues at all thankfully because I'm trying to lose weight....

Top Bottom