Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise. Bulk or Cut?

How do you prefer to use Eq?

• Total voters
Not fair man not fair lol

I woulda brought you one in return with sum dbol stuffed in there lol....

Wouldnt that be the shit!? That would make it cross da border for sure dbol donuts! My new recipe

equipoise is not very androgenic and it does increase appetite. I would definitely say better as a bulker, but i've never tried cutting with it so not sure there. It would surely help because of increase in blood volume and red blood cell count for a recomp, but just have some pure protein handy when you get the munchies.

equipoise is not very androgenic and it does increase appetite. I would definitely say better as a bulker, but i've never tried cutting with it so not sure there. It would surely help because of increase in blood volume and red blood cell count for a recomp, but just have some pure protein handy when you get the munchies.

Good post but not exact. All ppl will react different it did not affect my hunger at all.

Likewise thats what it was designed for to create hunger in animals.

Not fair man not fair lol

I woulda brought you one in return with sum dbol stuffed in there lol....

Wouldnt that be the shit!? That would make it cross da border for sure dbol donuts! My new recipe

Dbol donuts, katana cakes, tren twinkies ...

We could do a whole line of aas-laced desserts. I smell a business opportunity.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

Good post but not exact. All ppl will react different it did not affect my hunger at all.

Likewise thats what it was designed for to create hunger in animals.

Ya, true, I don't exactly get a massive appetite but I do find that I eat more often. At least I think I do. I'm never really thinking about it when I'm actually on a cycle of it. In any case it's definitely NOT a severe increase that would be hard to control or anything. Nothing like ghrp-6 etc.

I've never cut with it. I run high test til it kicks in and then trt cruise. Works wonders for lean bulk. My strength goes apeshyte and my arms look like roadmaps. Also, if you're 170+ you should be running 600mgs. Almost zero aromatase and insane endurance. Probably my fav cycle. It would be nice to run with var and prop but I seriously think a crazy appetite suppressant would be a necessity. The only hunger that compares is ghrp-6 post workout.

The option for BOTH would have been good, and I have used it extensively for both. I think it works for both type of cycles, and since I get pretty damn hungry on any cycle, I don't think EQ makes me much hungrier than anything else.

Top Bottom