Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise. Bulk or Cut?

How do you prefer to use Eq?

• Total voters
Lean Bulking and Cutting are the same fucking thing...

Peopel talk about EQ like it was so sick. But to be its BUNK. i will never use it again... Takes to long time to see and feel anything. It is totaly waist of $

Well, as far as my experience and exposure to EQ goes ... I have always used it on a bulking cycle, as it makes me "as hungry as a horse" :p ... being a veterinary steroid primarily used on horses ... LOL!!!! It gives most a nice hard look at the end of a cycle, but I usually cycle it with Deca, Test and DBol. Deca is quite calorie dependant and EQ makes me hungry, I just manage what I stuff my face with. Right diet, enough rest, correct training and, honestly, you're bound to see results no matter what you use. 85% of what you gain on a bulk or what you lose on a cut is based on what you put into your mouth (food , not orals :) ) and not on what you shoot up your arse LOL!!! DIET my friends, DIET. :D

I did too and i feel the same way. To be honest, i wasnt impressed at all. The only benefit i noticed from it was that my cardio was easier

I did not notice much of a hunger increae on it ether . I get more hunger from rs-transaderm then I do EQ. Still it is common report from eq.. The increased cardio is even more reported and it works almost like epo does ..

Again, you can diet and bulk on any drug. Some drugs just aromatize more than others, and vice versa. Eq is an awesome drug because it raises the RBC's more than any other steroid.

Top Bottom